Edições Sílabo e os autores têm o prazer de convidar V. Exa. para a Sessão de Lançamento do livro Colaborar Para Inovar – A inovação organizacional e social como resultado do processo de decisão.
The 73rd Annual Conference of the International Council of Psychologists (ICP) brings together psychologists from around the world under the theme "Psychological Contributions to Solving Global Problems in the 21st Century." The conference begins with a Human Rights Summit on Aug. 1 and scientific programming Aug. 2-3, including individual papers, symposia, panel discussions and workshops.
The 2015 APA Annual Convention will host hundreds of sessions on the full range of psychology topics, including many sessions offering continuing education (CE) credit. Programs and sessions will cover issues such as health disparities, use of technology, violence, integrated health care, and clinical practice. Programming listings will be posted as they become available.
2015 Convention Themes
- Competencies at the Intersections of Diversities
- Promises and Pitfalls of Technology
- Disparities in Health, Wellness, Justice, and Education
- Psychology of Work and Group Dynamics
- Emerging Areas of Science, Practice, and Education: Lifelong Training for Psychologists
- Violence, Bullying, Victimization, and Trauma
- Embracing Interdisciplinarity: Reaching Out Beyond Psychology